Walden House - Adult Residential, Inglewood (for Men)

4026 West Century Blvd, 4115 West Century Blvd, And 1237 Flower Street
Inglewood, CA 90301

General Information:
Walden House's has 3 Adult Residential facilities in Inglewood. The facilities are Drug Treatment Furlough (DTF) programs capable of serving up to 177 male prison Substance Abuse Program (SAP) graduates. For more information contact Walden House or visit the Walden House website.

How To Volunteer at Walden House - Adult Residential, Inglewood (for Men):
Be a volunteer. Call Walden House - Adult Residential, Inglewood (for Men) at 415-554-1100 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:
ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Walden House - Adult Residential, Inglewood (for Men)' directly at: 415-554-1100

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Walden House - Adult Residential, Inglewood (for Men), please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...