St Vincent De Paul Gateway Emergency Shelter
Dayton, OH 45402
UPDATE THIS LISTING
220 bed St. Vincent de Paul Gateway emergency shelter for Women and Families.
St. Vincent de Paul provides our guests with:
- A safe, clean environment in which to sleep and take a shower
- Three meals a day plus snacks
- Laundry facilities
- Needed clothing and personal care items
- An address and a phone number at which they can receive mail and phone messages
- After-school tutoring for school-age children
- A starter kit when housing is found to re-establish their home with household items including dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans, towels, sheets and if available, small appliances.
Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.
Be a volunteer. Call St Vincent De Paul Gateway Emergency Shelter at 937-461-7837 for current volunteer work opportunities.
ShelterListings.org does our best to provide free services. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some charge small fees. We always urge users of our website to visit the websites of the providers when we provide them or give them a phone call to find out more details. Our service is to provide a list of possible resources.
Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.
Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.