Hospitality House Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
UPDATE THIS LISTING
- Agency Based Libraries/Resource Centers for Homeless People
- Case/Care Management for Homeless People
- Family Support Centers/Outreach for Homeless People
- Fax Machines for Homeless People
- Homeless Advocacy Groups
- Homeless Drop In Centers
- Homeless Permanent Supportive Housing
- Job Search Resource Centers for Homeless People
- Specialized Information and Referral for Homelessness Issues
- Supportive Housing Placement/Referral for Homeless People
- Telephone Facilities for Homeless People
- Temporary Mailing Address for Homeless People
- Transitional Case/Care Management for Homeless People
- Transitional Housing/Shelter for Homeless People
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessnessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficience to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.
Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.
Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.Supportive Housing Programs that provide an alternative living arrangement for individuals who, because of age, disability, substance abuse, mental illness, chronic homelessness or other circumstances, are unable to live independently without care, supervision and/or support to help them in the activities of daily living; or who need access to case management, housing support, vocational, employment and other services to transition to independent living.
If you need immediate assistance call Hospitality House Fort Bragg directly at: (707) 961-1150
ShelterListings.org is an informational assistance website providing listings only. If you have information that can help users regarding Hospitality House Fort Bragg, please provide it below.