Home » Florida » Orlando

House of Refuge Orange County Halfway House

Orlando, FL 32818
(407) 509-5176

Class of Housing: Transitional housing for single men and women.

General Information:

Transitional housing for single men and women.

To be eligible for services: Must be 18 and up. Single male or female. Can not take sex offenders.

The fee for transitional housing as of December 2011: $550 per month. Call for updated rates.

Call for intake: Mondays Through Saturdays: 8am - 5pm.

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For House of Refuge Orange County Halfway House:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Help Us Help You

Tell us what type of assistance you are looking for.

Help For Children and Single Mothers
Low Income Housing
Unemployment Benefits
Food Stamps Assistance
Medical Assistance
Dental Assistance

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call House of Refuge Orange County Halfway House directly at: (407) 509-5176
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding House of Refuge Orange County Halfway House, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: